At Dave Coleman’s Windows to the World serving the Wilkes Barre and Mountaintop areas, we offer a full line of pleated shades by Hunter Douglas. Check out this video for more information on pleated shades:
Design Options with Hunter Douglas Pleated Shades
Our collection of pleated shades from Hunter Douglas offers the widest range of colors, textures, and patterns in the industry. Customers love the variety of fabric available, including bold colors, beautiful textures, and stunning prints and patterns. As a Hunter Douglas Gallery, we offer 27 distinct fabric styles in a variety of textures, prints, and opacities. The Brilliance line of Hunter Douglas pleated shades includes styles from contemporary to timeless, traditional patterns and subtle solid weaves, as well as trend-setting metalized fabrics. For a whole new perspective in decorating, pleated shade coordinated extras let you match pleated shades with vertical blinds, and create top treatments and custom furnishings with cut fabric yardage.
The Hunter Douglas Brilliance Fabric Collection includes:
- Irish: Linen A time honored linen-weave. Always a favorite.
- Aries: A light-blocking fabric in a palette of soft neutrals, with a metallized backing to provide extra insulative value.
- Castille: A lightweight, woven mesh look with a metallic back-coating for extra insulative value. Also, rated as Fire Retardant.
- Corsica: ‘Antique satin’ look slub fabric. A timeless favorite.
- Daydreams: Where light is a issue, this fabric is the perfect solution with a blackout backing, available in neutrals and pastels.
- Haberdasher: A linen suit look-alike, textured weave.
- Kashmir: A beautifully patterned fabric in an exotic collection of jewel tones and muted hues.
- Mardi Gras: Our light-filtering non-woven fabric in a palette of subtle colors and neutrals.
- Marseille: Always a classic, our satin weave fabric has a metallized backing to reflect the sun’s rays to dramatically reduce heat gain in the room.
- Mystique: Sheer extravagant open-weave with varied textures. Very unique.
- Potter’s Wheel: Heavy textured, rustic semi-open weave in earthy colors.
- Rain Forest Crinkled, pressed-in leaf patterns on solid earthtones.
- Shimmering Forest: A sheer, lightly embossed fabric in a selection of both deep, dramatic hues, as well as versatile neutrals.
- Stratus: A sheer crushed fabric, in gentle waves, gives a beautifully random crinkled effect.
Twilight & Subdue: White polyester film in a half-inch pleat, offered as both light-filtering and light-blocking.
- Venetian Crinkle: A sheer crushed fabric, laminated to a lightweight backing, gives a beautifully random wrinkled effect.
- Versailles: Ever-popular satin fabric available in a wide array of colors. Also, rated as Fire Retardant.
- Vintage: A sheer crushed fabric, in bright solid tones, gives a beautifully random crinkled effect.
- Woodlands: Heavy, solid weave with vertical texturing in tone-on-tone colors.
Buy Pleated Shades in Wilkes Barre PA
Dave Coleman’s Windows to the World proudly serves Northeastern Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas from our Mountain Top, Pennsylvania offices. Count on us for all your window treatment needs. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.